About Hataka Hobby Blue Line:
The range of water-based acrylics optimised for use with a paint brush. Special formula developed and tested with top European brush-painting modellers.
Ideal for usage in the wet-palette technique but also perfect for less experienced modellers and painting straight from the bottle.
Highly pigmented and extremely well covering paints. After drying give perfectly even surface, without leaving traces of brushstrokes.
- Before using the paint mix it well by shaking the bottle (rattling of metal ball should be audible)
- The paint can be applied straight from the bottle, but diluting in a dedicated pot in appx. 10/90 to 20/80 thinner to paint proportion with dedicated Hataka Hobby Acrylic Thinner (HTK-XP01) is always recommended to allow for application of several thin layers and gradual building of colours on a model
- As with any other purely water based acrylic products – the best adhesion to the plastic model is achieved on primed surfaces
- No long waiting times between coats required – allows for the second coat to be added within around 15 minutes from application
- The paint dries quickly to matt surface. Once fully dry (which can take up to 24h) the surface is waterproof and permanent
- All colours can be mixed with one another