About Hataka Hobby Red Line:
The widest range of water-based acrylics optimised for airbrush on the market – offering more than 330 true colours. All paints are highly pigmented and permanent, specially formulated for use in airbrush.
Water-based acrylic paints, produced in accordance with all appropriate EU safety standards, do not include any harmful substances – safe in use and environmentally friendly.
Packed in 17ml bottles with dropper tip for easy application and containing a metal ball inside for easier mixing.
- Before using the paint mix it well by shaking the bottle (rattling of metal ball should be audible)
- Dilute the paint in a dedicated pot (outside of airbrush) in appx. 30/70 to 50/50 thinner to paint proportion with dedicated Hataka Hobby Acrylic Thinner (HTK-XP01)
- If planning to paint for a longer period (fine lines, several layers) adding a drop or two of a flow improver for water based acrylics is recommended
- Pour the paint into the airbrush and paint with your favourite technique at recommended air pressures of 15-20 psi
- Each modeller has its own painting style and technique, thus experimenting to find optimal dilution ratio and air pressure is always recommended
- As with any other purely water based acrylic products – the best adhesion to the plastic model is achieved on primed surfaces
- The paint dries quickly to satin surface. Once fully dry (which can take up to 24h) the surface is waterproof and permanent
- All colours can be mixed with one another